CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. (OTCMKTS:CVVUF – Get Rating) saw a significant decline in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 4,700 shares, a decline of 84.7% from the April 15th total of 30,800 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 304,800 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.0 days.
CVVUF stock traded down $0.03 during trading on Thursday, reaching $0.28. The stock had a trading volume of 69,660 shares, compared to its average volume of 116,427. CanAlaska Uranium has a one year low of $0.28 and a one year high of $0.67. The company’s 50 day moving average is $0.46 and its two-hundred day moving average is $0.43.
About CanAlaska Uranium (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on CanAlaska Uranium (CVVUF)
- Dutch Bros Gets Scalded By Inflation
- The S&P 500 Could Fall Another 28%
- Corning Stock is a Technology Value Play
- Wolverine Worldwide Is Ready To Rebound
- Anheuser-Busch InBev May Need One More Quarter to Confirm a Buy Signal
Receive News & Ratings for CanAlaska Uranium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CanAlaska Uranium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.