KINS Technology Group Inc. (NASDAQ:KINZW – Get Rating) saw a significant decline in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 15,000 shares, a decline of 67.6% from the April 15th total of 46,300 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 47,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.3 days.
Shares of KINZW traded up $0.01 on Thursday, reaching $0.11. 21,800 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 46,405. KINS Technology Group has a 12 month low of $0.05 and a 12 month high of $1.01.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on KINS Technology Group (KINZW)
- Dutch Bros Gets Scalded By Inflation
- The S&P 500 Could Fall Another 28%
- Corning Stock is a Technology Value Play
- Wolverine Worldwide Is Ready To Rebound
- Anheuser-Busch InBev May Need One More Quarter to Confirm a Buy Signal
Receive News & Ratings for KINS Technology Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for KINS Technology Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.