PHI Group, Inc. (OTCMKTS:PHIL – Get Rating) was the target of a significant drop in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 74,400 shares, a drop of 76.5% from the April 15th total of 316,100 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 509,252,500 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS:PHIL remained flat at $$0.00 during midday trading on Thursday. The company had a trading volume of 62,856,363 shares, compared to its average volume of 196,129,609. PHI Group has a twelve month low of $0.00 and a twelve month high of $0.02.
About PHI Group (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on PHI Group (PHIL)
- Dutch Bros Gets Scalded By Inflation
- The S&P 500 Could Fall Another 28%
- Corning Stock is a Technology Value Play
- Anheuser-Busch InBev May Need One More Quarter to Confirm a Buy Signal
- Wolverine Worldwide Is Ready To Rebound
Receive News & Ratings for PHI Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PHI Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.