Taylor Consulting, Inc. (OTCMKTS:TAYO – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 3,200 shares, an increase of 966.7% from the April 15th total of 300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 77,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.0 days.
TAYO opened at $0.08 on Thursday. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $0.09 and a 200-day moving average price of $0.14. Taylor Consulting has a 1 year low of $0.01 and a 1 year high of $0.58.
Taylor Consulting Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Taylor Consulting (TAYO)
- Wolverine Worldwide Is Ready To Rebound
- Anheuser-Busch InBev May Need One More Quarter to Confirm a Buy Signal
- Wendy’s Growth Story Has Come To An End
- Beyond Meat Could Sizzle After Q1 Results Are Released
- Can Six Flags(SIX) or Cedar Fair (FUN) Give Investors a Thrill Later This Year?
Receive News & Ratings for Taylor Consulting Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Taylor Consulting and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.