Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, S.A. (OTCMKTS:GCTAY – Get Rating) was the target of a significant increase in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 900 shares, an increase of 800.0% from the April 15th total of 100 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 376,400 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.0 days.
OTCMKTS GCTAY opened at $2.68 on Thursday. The company has a current ratio of 0.79, a quick ratio of 0.61 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.40. The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of $3.49 and a 200 day simple moving average of $4.15. Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a twelve month low of $2.65 and a twelve month high of $6.86.
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (GCTAY)
- Corning Stock is a Technology Value Play
- Wolverine Worldwide Is Ready To Rebound
- Anheuser-Busch InBev May Need One More Quarter to Confirm a Buy Signal
- Wendy’s Growth Story Has Come To An End
- Beyond Meat Could Sizzle After Q1 Results Are Released
Receive News & Ratings for Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.