Soluna Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:SLNHP – Get Rating) declared a monthly dividend on Wednesday, May 11th, Wall Street Journal reports. Shareholders of record on Thursday, May 19th will be paid a dividend of 0.1875 per share on Tuesday, May 31st. This represents a $2.25 annualized dividend and a yield of 13.60%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, May 18th.
NASDAQ:SLNHP opened at $16.55 on Thursday. Soluna has a 1-year low of $16.42 and a 1-year high of $25.48.
Soluna Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Soluna (SLNHP)
- Corning Stock is a Technology Value Play
- Anheuser-Busch InBev May Need One More Quarter to Confirm a Buy Signal
- Wolverine Worldwide Is Ready To Rebound
- Wendy’s Growth Story Has Come To An End
- Can Six Flags(SIX) or Cedar Fair (FUN) Give Investors a Thrill Later This Year?
Receive News & Ratings for Soluna Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Soluna and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.