Starfleet Innotech, Inc. (OTCMKTS:SFIO – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 22,400 shares, an increase of 578.8% from the April 15th total of 3,300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 3,362,000 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS:SFIO opened at $0.03 on Thursday. The company has a 50-day moving average price of $0.04 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.03. Starfleet Innotech has a 52 week low of $0.02 and a 52 week high of $0.13.
Starfleet Innotech Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Starfleet Innotech (SFIO)
- The S&P 500 Could Fall Another 28%
- Corning Stock is a Technology Value Play
- Anheuser-Busch InBev May Need One More Quarter to Confirm a Buy Signal
- Wolverine Worldwide Is Ready To Rebound
- Wendy’s Growth Story Has Come To An End
Receive News & Ratings for Starfleet Innotech Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Starfleet Innotech and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.