Terrace Energy Corp. (OTCMKTS:TCRRF – Get Rating) saw a large growth in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 10,900 shares, a growth of 678.6% from the April 15th total of 1,400 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 3,000 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 3.6 days.
OTCMKTS TCRRF opened at $0.03 on Thursday. Terrace Energy has a one year low of $0.00 and a one year high of $0.09. The business’s fifty day moving average is $0.03 and its 200-day moving average is $0.03.
About Terrace Energy (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Terrace Energy (TCRRF)
- Corning Stock is a Technology Value Play
- Wolverine Worldwide Is Ready To Rebound
- Anheuser-Busch InBev May Need One More Quarter to Confirm a Buy Signal
- Wendy’s Growth Story Has Come To An End
- Beyond Meat Could Sizzle After Q1 Results Are Released
Receive News & Ratings for Terrace Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Terrace Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.