Aberdeen Total Dynamic Dividend Fund (NYSE:AOD – Get Rating) announced a monthly dividend on Thursday, May 12th, Wall Street Journal reports. Shareholders of record on Friday, May 20th will be paid a dividend of 0.0575 per share by the investment management company on Tuesday, May 31st. This represents a $0.69 annualized dividend and a yield of 8.57%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, May 19th.
Aberdeen Total Dynamic Dividend Fund has increased its dividend by an average of 2.9% annually over the last three years.
NYSE:AOD opened at $8.05 on Friday. Aberdeen Total Dynamic Dividend Fund has a twelve month low of $7.96 and a twelve month high of $10.50. The company has a 50-day moving average of $9.24 and a 200-day moving average of $9.72.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Aberdeen Total Dynamic Dividend Fund (AOD)
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
- Carvana Insiders Buy Shares But Maybe You Shouldn’t
- Dutch Bros Gets Scalded By Inflation
Receive News & Ratings for Aberdeen Total Dynamic Dividend Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aberdeen Total Dynamic Dividend Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.