Ajinomoto Co., Inc. (OTCMKTS:AJINY – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large decline in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 12,400 shares, a decline of 52.3% from the April 15th total of 26,000 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 135,900 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.1 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS:AJINY opened at $23.42 on Friday. The stock has a market capitalization of $12.58 billion, a P/E ratio of 17.91 and a beta of -0.06. Ajinomoto has a 1-year low of $21.59 and a 1-year high of $33.14. The business has a 50-day moving average price of $27.59 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $28.95. The company has a current ratio of 1.92, a quick ratio of 1.20 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.42.
Ajinomoto Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ajinomoto (AJINY)
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
- Carvana Insiders Buy Shares But Maybe You Shouldn’t
- Dutch Bros Gets Scalded By Inflation
- The S&P 500 Could Fall Another 28%
- Corning Stock is a Technology Value Play
Receive News & Ratings for Ajinomoto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ajinomoto and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.