Altitude International Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS:ALTD – Get Rating) saw a significant decline in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 900 shares, a decline of 50.0% from the April 15th total of 1,800 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 66,400 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Shares of ALTD stock opened at $0.03 on Friday. Altitude International has a fifty-two week low of $0.03 and a fifty-two week high of $0.56. The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $0.04 and its 200-day simple moving average is $0.08.
Altitude International Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Altitude International (ALTD)
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
- Carvana Insiders Buy Shares But Maybe You Shouldn’t
- Dutch Bros Gets Scalded By Inflation
- The S&P 500 Could Fall Another 28%
- Corning Stock is a Technology Value Play
Receive News & Ratings for Altitude International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Altitude International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.