Brighthouse Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ:BHFAP – Get Rating) was the target of a large increase in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 14,200 shares, an increase of 108.8% from the April 15th total of 6,800 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 32,400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.4 days.
NASDAQ BHFAP opened at $24.52 on Friday. Brighthouse Financial has a 52-week low of $24.12 and a 52-week high of $28.67.
About Brighthouse Financial (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Brighthouse Financial (BHFAP)
- Carvana Insiders Buy Shares But Maybe You Shouldn’t
- Dutch Bros Gets Scalded By Inflation
- The S&P 500 Could Fall Another 28%
- Corning Stock is a Technology Value Play
- Wolverine Worldwide Is Ready To Rebound
Receive News & Ratings for Brighthouse Financial Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Brighthouse Financial and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.