Capcom Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:CCOEY – Get Rating) – Equities research analysts at Jefferies Financial Group lowered their FY2023 EPS estimates for Capcom in a report released on Thursday, May 12th. Jefferies Financial Group analyst A. Goyal now anticipates that the company will earn $0.74 per share for the year, down from their previous forecast of $0.75.
Separately, Zacks Investment Research raised Capcom from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research note on Tuesday.
About Capcom (Get Rating)
Capcom Co, Ltd. plans, develops, manufactures, sells, and distributes home video games, online games, mobile games, and arcade games in Japan and internationally. It operates through Digital Contents, Arcade Operations, Amusement Equipments, and Other Businesses segments. The Digital Contents segment develops and sells packaged and digital game content for consumer home video game platforms, as well as mobile content and PC online games.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Capcom (CCOEY)
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
- Carvana Insiders Buy Shares But Maybe You Shouldn’t
- Dutch Bros Gets Scalded By Inflation
Receive News & Ratings for Capcom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Capcom and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.