China Education Resources Inc. (OTCMKTS:CHNUF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant increase in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 10,000 shares, an increase of 122.2% from the April 15th total of 4,500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 32,300 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.3 days.
CHNUF stock opened at $0.03 on Friday. China Education Resources has a 12 month low of $0.02 and a 12 month high of $0.45. The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.03 and a 200 day simple moving average of $0.03.
About China Education Resources (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on China Education Resources (CHNUF)
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
- Carvana Insiders Buy Shares But Maybe You Shouldn’t
- Dutch Bros Gets Scalded By Inflation
Receive News & Ratings for China Education Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for China Education Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.