Clinuvel Pharmaceuticals Limited (ASX:CUV – Get Rating) insider Philippe Wolgen bought 1,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, May 10th. The shares were acquired at an average cost of A$16.14 ($11.21) per share, with a total value of A$16,143.00 ($11,210.42).
Philippe Wolgen also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Tuesday, March 22nd, Philippe Wolgen sold 55,606 shares of Clinuvel Pharmaceuticals stock. The stock was sold at an average price of A$20.36 ($14.14), for a total transaction of A$1,132,026.95 ($786,129.83).
The company has a quick ratio of 14.79, a current ratio of 15.34 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.09.
Clinuvel Pharmaceuticals Limited, a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on developing and commercializing treatments for patients with genetic, metabolic, and life-threatening disorders in Australia, Europe, the United States, Switzerland, and internationally. Its lead drug candidate is SCENESSE, a systemic photoprotective drug for the prevention of phototoxicity in adult patients with erythropoietic protoporphyria (EPP).
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
- Carvana Insiders Buy Shares But Maybe You Shouldn’t
- Dutch Bros Gets Scalded By Inflation
Receive News & Ratings for Clinuvel Pharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Clinuvel Pharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.