Equities research analysts at Cowen assumed coverage on shares of NuScale Power (NYSE:SMR – Get Rating) in a research note issued to investors on Friday, Marketbeat Ratings reports. The firm set an “outperform” rating and a $15.00 price target on the stock. Cowen’s target price would indicate a potential upside of 52.44% from the stock’s current price.
Separately, Cowen started coverage on NuScale Power in a report on Friday. They set an “outperform” rating on the stock.
NYSE SMR opened at $9.84 on Friday. NuScale Power has a fifty-two week low of $8.56 and a fifty-two week high of $11.23.
Spring Valley Acquisition Corp. has entered into a definitive merger agreement with AeroFarms.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on NuScale Power (SMR)
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
- Carvana Insiders Buy Shares But Maybe You Shouldn’t
- Dutch Bros Gets Scalded By Inflation
Receive News & Ratings for NuScale Power Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NuScale Power and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.