Fletcher Building Limited (OTCMKTS:FRCEF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 119,400 shares, a growth of 124.0% from the April 15th total of 53,300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently ∞ days.
Shares of FRCEF stock opened at $3.78 on Friday. The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $4.27 and its 200-day simple moving average is $4.55. Fletcher Building has a 12-month low of $0.00 and a 12-month high of $5.60.
Fletcher Building Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Fletcher Building (FRCEF)
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
- Carvana Insiders Buy Shares But Maybe You Shouldn’t
- Dutch Bros Gets Scalded By Inflation
Receive News & Ratings for Fletcher Building Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fletcher Building and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.