Guangdong Investment Limited (OTCMKTS:GGDVY – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 900 shares, an increase of 125.0% from the April 15th total of 400 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 900 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 1.0 days.
GGDVY opened at $59.61 on Friday. The business’s 50-day moving average price is $66.15 and its 200-day moving average price is $66.14. Guangdong Investment has a 12 month low of $59.61 and a 12 month high of $77.35.
About Guangdong Investment (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Guangdong Investment (GGDVY)
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
- Carvana Insiders Buy Shares But Maybe You Shouldn’t
- Dutch Bros Gets Scalded By Inflation
Receive News & Ratings for Guangdong Investment Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Guangdong Investment and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.