Iberdrola, S.A. (OTCMKTS:IBDSF – Get Rating) saw a large decline in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 488,400 shares, a decline of 48.7% from the April 15th total of 952,600 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 51,500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 9.5 days.
IBDSF opened at $11.01 on Friday. Iberdrola has a fifty-two week low of $9.68 and a fifty-two week high of $14.36. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $11.11 and a 200 day moving average of $11.24.
About Iberdrola (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Iberdrola (IBDSF)
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
- Carvana Insiders Buy Shares But Maybe You Shouldn’t
- Dutch Bros Gets Scalded By Inflation
Receive News & Ratings for Iberdrola Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Iberdrola and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.