InnSuites Hospitality Trust stock opened at $2.37 on Friday. The company has a market capitalization of $21.42 million, a PE ratio of -23.70 and a beta of 0.21. InnSuites Hospitality Trust has a fifty-two week low of $2.15 and a fifty-two week high of $14.77. The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $2.97. The company has a current ratio of 0.70, a quick ratio of 0.70 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.50.
InnSuites Hospitality Trust Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on InnSuites Hospitality Trust (IHT)
- Carvana Insiders Buy Shares But Maybe You Shouldn’t
- Dutch Bros Gets Scalded By Inflation
- The S&P 500 Could Fall Another 28%
- Corning Stock is a Technology Value Play
- Wolverine Worldwide Is Ready To Rebound
Receive News & Ratings for InnSuites Hospitality Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for InnSuites Hospitality Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.