PHX Energy Services Corp. (TSE:PHX – Get Rating) Senior Officer Michael Leslie Buker acquired 5,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, May 11th. The stock was purchased at an average cost of C$6.17 per share, with a total value of C$30,850.00. Following the completion of the purchase, the insider now directly owns 268,700 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately C$1,657,879.
Michael Leslie Buker also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, May 9th, Michael Leslie Buker bought 5,000 shares of PHX Energy Services stock. The shares were bought at an average cost of C$6.15 per share, with a total value of C$30,750.00.
- On Friday, March 25th, Michael Leslie Buker sold 40,200 shares of PHX Energy Services stock. The stock was sold at an average price of C$6.20, for a total value of C$249,123.42.
- On Wednesday, March 23rd, Michael Leslie Buker sold 60,000 shares of PHX Energy Services stock. The stock was sold at an average price of C$6.10, for a total value of C$366,000.00.
PHX opened at C$5.76 on Friday. The business has a 50 day moving average price of C$6.56 and a two-hundred day moving average price of C$5.48. The company has a quick ratio of 1.18, a current ratio of 1.64 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 26.68. The company has a market cap of C$291.12 million and a PE ratio of 13.09. PHX Energy Services Corp. has a 52 week low of C$3.44 and a 52 week high of C$7.50.
Several research analysts have recently issued reports on PHX shares. BMO Capital Markets upped their price objective on PHX Energy Services from C$9.00 to C$9.50 in a research report on Thursday, May 5th. Stifel Nicolaus reduced their price objective on PHX Energy Services from C$9.75 to C$9.50 in a research note on Thursday, May 5th.
About PHX Energy Services (Get Rating)
PHX Energy Services Corp. provides horizontal and directional drilling technology and services to oil and natural gas exploration and development, and production companies in Canada, the United States, Russia, Albania, and the Middle East. It offers Velocity Real-Time System, a ground-breaking technology that offers downhole guidance systems; Atlas Motors, a high-performance drilling motors; PowerDrive Orbit RSS, a rotary steerable system; P-360 Positive Pulse MWD System, a measurement while drilling (MWD) tool; and E-360 EM MWD System, an MWD tool that transmits electric signals through geological formations.
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
- Carvana Insiders Buy Shares But Maybe You Shouldn’t
- Dutch Bros Gets Scalded By Inflation
Receive News & Ratings for PHX Energy Services Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PHX Energy Services and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.