International Isotopes Inc. (OTCMKTS:INIS – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 19,000 shares, a growth of 150.0% from the April 15th total of 7,600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 257,800 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.1 days.
Shares of INIS opened at $0.08 on Friday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.58, a current ratio of 0.66 and a quick ratio of 0.47. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $0.09 and a 200 day moving average of $0.09. International Isotopes has a twelve month low of $0.06 and a twelve month high of $0.15.
About International Isotopes (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on International Isotopes (INIS)
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
- Carvana Insiders Buy Shares But Maybe You Shouldn’t
- Dutch Bros Gets Scalded By Inflation
- The S&P 500 Could Fall Another 28%
- Corning Stock is a Technology Value Play
Receive News & Ratings for International Isotopes Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for International Isotopes and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.