Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. (OTCMKTS:MSLOY – Get Rating) saw a significant drop in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 3,800 shares, a drop of 45.7% from the April 15th total of 7,000 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 2,500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 1.5 days.
MSLOY stock opened at $12.17 on Friday. Mitsui O.S.K. Lines has a 1 year low of $7.41 and a 1 year high of $18.99. The stock’s fifty day moving average is $18.05 and its two-hundred day moving average is $13.90.
About Mitsui O.S.K. Lines (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mitsui O.S.K. Lines (MSLOY)
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
- Carvana Insiders Buy Shares But Maybe You Shouldn’t
- Dutch Bros Gets Scalded By Inflation
- The S&P 500 Could Fall Another 28%
Receive News & Ratings for Mitsui O.S.K. Lines Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mitsui O.S.K. Lines and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.