Nihon Kohden Co. (OTCMKTS:NHNKY – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 12,600 shares, a growth of 142.3% from the April 15th total of 5,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 14,600 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.9 days.
NHNKY opened at $12.23 on Friday. Nihon Kohden has a 12 month low of $11.12 and a 12 month high of $19.40. The stock has a market capitalization of $2.17 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 10.28 and a beta of -0.52. The business has a fifty day moving average price of $12.29 and a 200 day moving average price of $13.55.
About Nihon Kohden (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nihon Kohden (NHNKY)
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
- Carvana Insiders Buy Shares But Maybe You Shouldn’t
- Dutch Bros Gets Scalded By Inflation
- The S&P 500 Could Fall Another 28%
- Corning Stock is a Technology Value Play
Receive News & Ratings for Nihon Kohden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nihon Kohden and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.