Shares of Oragenics stock opened at $0.24 on Friday. The company has a market cap of $27.75 million, a PE ratio of -1.70 and a beta of 0.12. Oragenics has a 1 year low of $0.22 and a 1 year high of $1.15. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $0.35.
Oragenics (NYSE:OGEN – Get Rating) last issued its earnings results on Thursday, March 24th. The company reported ($0.02) earnings per share for the quarter. The business had revenue of $0.09 million during the quarter.
Oragenics, Inc develops antibiotics for infectious diseases in the United States. The company engages in the development and commercialization of NT-CoV2-1, an intranasal vaccine candidate that provides immunity from the novel severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus; and Terra CoV-2, an intramuscular vaccine candidate that provides immunity from the novel severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Oragenics (OGEN)
- Carvana Insiders Buy Shares But Maybe You Shouldn’t
- Dutch Bros Gets Scalded By Inflation
- The S&P 500 Could Fall Another 28%
- Corning Stock is a Technology Value Play
- Wolverine Worldwide Is Ready To Rebound
Receive News & Ratings for Oragenics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Oragenics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.