Razor Energy Corp. (OTCMKTS:RZREF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 51,100 shares, a growth of 144.5% from the April 15th total of 20,900 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 138,700 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.4 days.
Shares of RZREF stock opened at $1.59 on Friday. The company’s 50 day moving average price is $2.35 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $1.27. Razor Energy has a 52 week low of $0.00 and a 52 week high of $4.00.
Razor Energy Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Razor Energy (RZREF)
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
- Carvana Insiders Buy Shares But Maybe You Shouldn’t
- Dutch Bros Gets Scalded By Inflation
- The S&P 500 Could Fall Another 28%
- Corning Stock is a Technology Value Play
Receive News & Ratings for Razor Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Razor Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.