Fifth Third Bancorp (NASDAQ:FITBO – Get Rating) was the target of a significant increase in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 6,200 shares, an increase of 129.6% from the April 15th total of 2,700 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 27,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.2 days.
Shares of FITBO opened at $20.39 on Friday. Fifth Third Bancorp has a 52-week low of $19.76 and a 52-week high of $28.17.
About Fifth Third Bancorp (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Fifth Third Bancorp (FITBO)
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
- Carvana Insiders Buy Shares But Maybe You Shouldn’t
- Dutch Bros Gets Scalded By Inflation
- The S&P 500 Could Fall Another 28%
Receive News & Ratings for Fifth Third Bancorp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fifth Third Bancorp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.