Glucose Health, Inc. (OTCMKTS:GLUC – Get Rating) was the target of a significant increase in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 5,600 shares, an increase of 154.5% from the April 15th total of 2,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 27,400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.2 days.
OTCMKTS GLUC opened at $0.77 on Friday. Glucose Health has a 52 week low of $0.48 and a 52 week high of $4.15. The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is $1.18 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $1.56.
Glucose Health Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Glucose Health (GLUC)
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
- Carvana Insiders Buy Shares But Maybe You Shouldn’t
- Dutch Bros Gets Scalded By Inflation
- The S&P 500 Could Fall Another 28%
- Corning Stock is a Technology Value Play
Receive News & Ratings for Glucose Health Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Glucose Health and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.