HighPeak Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ:HPKEW – Get Rating) was the target of a large drop in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 1,000 shares, a drop of 82.8% from the April 15th total of 5,800 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 12,100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.1 days.
Shares of NASDAQ HPKEW traded up $0.67 during midday trading on Friday, hitting $18.67. 9 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 10,318. HighPeak Energy has a one year low of $1.88 and a one year high of $26.43.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on HighPeak Energy (HPKEW)
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
- Carvana Insiders Buy Shares But Maybe You Shouldn’t
- Dutch Bros Gets Scalded By Inflation
Receive News & Ratings for HighPeak Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for HighPeak Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.