Ucommune International Ltd (NASDAQ:UKOMW – Get Rating) saw a large decline in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 2,600 shares, a decline of 50.0% from the April 15th total of 5,200 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 14,600 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.2 days.
Shares of NASDAQ UKOMW opened at $0.07 on Friday. Ucommune International has a twelve month low of $0.05 and a twelve month high of $0.34.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ucommune International (UKOMW)
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
- Carvana Insiders Buy Shares But Maybe You Shouldn’t
- Dutch Bros Gets Scalded By Inflation
- The S&P 500 Could Fall Another 28%
- Corning Stock is a Technology Value Play
Receive News & Ratings for Ucommune International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ucommune International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.