Vossloh AG (OTCMKTS:VOSSY – Get Rating) saw a large increase in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 700 shares, an increase of 133.3% from the April 15th total of 300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 3.5 days.
Shares of VOSSY stock opened at $3.87 on Friday. The firm’s 50-day moving average is $4.50 and its 200-day moving average is $5.01. Vossloh has a 52-week low of $3.87 and a 52-week high of $4.76.
About Vossloh (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Vossloh (VOSSY)
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
- Carvana Insiders Buy Shares But Maybe You Shouldn’t
- Dutch Bros Gets Scalded By Inflation
- The S&P 500 Could Fall Another 28%
Receive News & Ratings for Vossloh Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vossloh and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.