Altigen Communications, Inc. (OTCMKTS:ATGN – Get Rating) saw a large decrease in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 2,200 shares, a decrease of 37.1% from the April 15th total of 3,500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 104,600 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
ATGN stock opened at $1.22 on Friday. The firm has a market cap of $29.12 million, a P/E ratio of 25.00 and a beta of 1.26. Altigen Communications has a 1-year low of $0.96 and a 1-year high of $2.55. The business’s 50 day moving average is $1.28 and its 200-day moving average is $1.41.
About Altigen Communications (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Altigen Communications (ATGN)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Altigen Communications Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Altigen Communications and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.