Ascom Holding AG (OTCMKTS:ACMLF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 44,700 shares, a growth of 83.2% from the April 15th total of 24,400 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently ∞ days.
OTCMKTS:ACMLF opened at $13.75 on Friday. The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $13.75 and its 200 day moving average price is $13.39. Ascom has a 1-year low of $12.01 and a 1-year high of $13.75.
Ascom Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ascom (ACMLF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
- Carvana Insiders Buy Shares But Maybe You Shouldn’t
Receive News & Ratings for Ascom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ascom and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.