Bank of Georgia Group PLC (LON:BGEO – Get Rating) insider Alasdair (Al) Breach bought 84,007 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, May 12th. The stock was purchased at an average price of GBX 1,256 ($15.49) per share, for a total transaction of £1,055,127.92 ($1,300,860.46).
Alasdair (Al) Breach also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, March 7th, Alasdair (Al) Breach bought 5,000 shares of Bank of Georgia Group stock. The stock was purchased at an average price of GBX 974 ($12.01) per share, for a total transaction of £48,700 ($60,041.92).
Shares of BGEO opened at GBX 1,290 ($15.90) on Friday. Bank of Georgia Group PLC has a one year low of GBX 960 ($11.84) and a one year high of GBX 1,696 ($20.91). The company’s fifty day moving average price is GBX 1,206.24 and its 200 day moving average price is GBX 1,416.20.
Bank of Georgia Group PLC, through its subsidiaries, provides various banking products and services in Georgia. It operates through three segments: Retail Banking, Corporate and Investment Banking, and BNB. The Retail Banking segment offers consumer loans, mortgage loans, overdrafts, credit cards, and other credit facilities; funds transfer and settlement services; and customers' deposits for individuals and legal entities under the Express, Bank of Georgia, MSME, and SOLO brands.
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
- Carvana Insiders Buy Shares But Maybe You Shouldn’t
Receive News & Ratings for Bank of Georgia Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bank of Georgia Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.