Firan Technology Group Co. (TSE:FTG – Get Rating) Senior Officer Bradley Collier Bourne acquired 5,000 shares of Firan Technology Group stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, May 12th. The stock was acquired at an average price of C$2.25 per share, with a total value of C$11,248.00. Following the completion of the purchase, the insider now directly owns 2,623,900 shares in the company, valued at approximately C$5,902,725.44.
Bradley Collier Bourne also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, May 6th, Bradley Collier Bourne acquired 5,000 shares of Firan Technology Group stock. The stock was acquired at an average price of C$2.49 per share, with a total value of C$12,463.00.
- On Tuesday, April 26th, Bradley Collier Bourne acquired 25,000 shares of Firan Technology Group stock. The stock was acquired at an average price of C$2.65 per share, with a total value of C$66,250.00.
Shares of TSE:FTG opened at C$2.27 on Friday. The firm has a fifty day moving average price of C$2.64 and a two-hundred day moving average price of C$2.55. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 24.39, a current ratio of 3.56 and a quick ratio of 2.22. Firan Technology Group Co. has a one year low of C$2.18 and a one year high of C$3.50. The company has a market cap of C$55.59 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -756.67.
Firan Technology Group Company Profile (Get Rating)
Firan Technology Group Corporation manufactures and sells printed circuit boards, illuminated cockpit display panels, and keyboards primarily in Canada, the United States, Asia, Europe, and rest of Americas. It operates in two segments, FTG Circuits and FTG Aerospace. The company offers printed circuit boards, standard rigid, high-density interconnect, RF circuitry, thermal management, and rigid flex and assembly products.
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Firan Technology Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Firan Technology Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.