DIC Asset AG (OTCMKTS:DDCCF – Get Rating) saw a significant drop in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 3,000 shares, a drop of 74.4% from the April 15th total of 11,700 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 2,500 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 1.2 days.
Shares of DDCCF opened at $12.75 on Friday. DIC Asset has a twelve month low of $12.30 and a twelve month high of $18.86. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $15.44 and a 200 day moving average of $16.55.
DIC Asset Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on DIC Asset (DDCCF)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for DIC Asset Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DIC Asset and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.