Dürr Aktiengesellschaft (OTCMKTS:DURYY – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large decrease in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 500 shares, a decrease of 37.5% from the April 15th total of 800 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 5.0 days.
OTCMKTS:DURYY opened at $5.29 on Friday. The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $6.05 and a 200-day moving average price of $7.76. Dürr Aktiengesellschaft has a fifty-two week low of $4.98 and a fifty-two week high of $10.40.
Dürr Aktiengesellschaft Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Dürr Aktiengesellschaft (DURYY)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Dürr Aktiengesellschaft Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dürr Aktiengesellschaft and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.