First Trust Europe AlphaDEX Fund (NASDAQ:FEP – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant decrease in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 1,300 shares, a decrease of 38.1% from the April 15th total of 2,100 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 94,800 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Shares of First Trust Europe AlphaDEX Fund stock opened at $34.35 on Friday. The stock has a 50 day moving average of $37.09 and a 200 day moving average of $40.28. First Trust Europe AlphaDEX Fund has a 12 month low of $33.29 and a 12 month high of $45.52.
The company also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Thursday, March 31st. Investors of record on Monday, March 28th were paid a dividend of $0.025 per share. This represents a $0.10 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 0.29%. The ex-dividend date was Friday, March 25th.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First Trust Europe AlphaDEX Fund (FEP)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for First Trust Europe AlphaDEX Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Trust Europe AlphaDEX Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.