Graph Blockchain Inc. (OTCMKTS:REGRF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant increase in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 172,300 shares, an increase of 56.4% from the April 15th total of 110,200 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 230,400 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.7 days.
Shares of Graph Blockchain stock opened at $0.01 on Friday. The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $0.02 and a 200-day simple moving average of $0.03. Graph Blockchain has a 12 month low of $0.01 and a 12 month high of $0.10.
About Graph Blockchain (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Graph Blockchain (REGRF)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Graph Blockchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Graph Blockchain and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.