Invesco BulletShares (R) 2022 Municipal Bond ETF (NASDAQ:BSMM – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 9,100 shares, a growth of 75.0% from the April 15th total of 5,200 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 23,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.4 days.
Shares of NASDAQ:BSMM opened at $25.29 on Friday. Invesco BulletShares has a 12-month low of $25.17 and a 12-month high of $25.61. The business has a 50 day moving average of $25.29 and a two-hundred day moving average of $25.34.
The firm also recently disclosed a monthly dividend, which was paid on Friday, April 29th. Stockholders of record on Tuesday, April 19th were given a $0.005 dividend. This represents a $0.06 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 0.24%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Monday, April 18th.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Invesco BulletShares (R) 2022 Municipal Bond ETF (BSMM)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Invesco BulletShares (R) 2022 Municipal Bond ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Invesco BulletShares (R) 2022 Municipal Bond ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.