Lee & Man Paper Manufacturing Limited (OTCMKTS:LMPMY – Get Rating) announced a dividend on Saturday, May 14th, investing.com reports. Shareholders of record on Tuesday, May 17th will be paid a dividend of 0.1204 per share on Thursday, June 9th. This represents a dividend yield of 6.05%. The ex-dividend date is Monday, May 16th.
Shares of Lee & Man Paper Manufacturing stock opened at $4.85 on Friday. Lee & Man Paper Manufacturing has a 1 year low of $4.58 and a 1 year high of $9.74. The business has a 50-day moving average of $5.11 and a two-hundred day moving average of $6.42.
Lee & Man Paper Manufacturing Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Lee & Man Paper Manufacturing (LMPMY)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Lee & Man Paper Manufacturing Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lee & Man Paper Manufacturing and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.