Life Clips, Inc. (OTCMKTS:LCLP – Get Rating) saw a significant decrease in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 38,200 shares, a decrease of 79.6% from the April 15th total of 187,500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 121,311,600 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.0 days.
Shares of LCLP stock opened at $0.01 on Friday. The business’s fifty day moving average is $0.01 and its 200 day moving average is $0.01. Life Clips has a twelve month low of $0.00 and a twelve month high of $0.07.
About Life Clips (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Life Clips (LCLP)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Life Clips Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Life Clips and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.