Mazda Motor Co. (OTCMKTS:MZDAF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 2,473,800 shares, an increase of 80.6% from the April 15th total of 1,369,700 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 2,100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 1,178.0 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS:MZDAF opened at $7.85 on Friday. Mazda Motor has a 12 month low of $6.25 and a 12 month high of $9.90. The company’s 50-day moving average price is $7.13 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $7.86.
Mazda Motor Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mazda Motor (MZDAF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
- Carvana Insiders Buy Shares But Maybe You Shouldn’t
Receive News & Ratings for Mazda Motor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mazda Motor and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.