Medaro Mining Corp. (OTCMKTS:MEDAF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant drop in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 3,200 shares, a drop of 79.5% from the April 15th total of 15,600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 203,400 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
MEDAF opened at 0.45 on Friday. Medaro Mining has a 52-week low of 0.32 and a 52-week high of 1.81. The firm’s fifty day moving average is 0.53.
About Medaro Mining (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Medaro Mining (MEDAF)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Medaro Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Medaro Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.