PCCW Limited (OTCMKTS:PCCWY – Get Rating) declared a dividend on Saturday, May 14th, investing.com reports. Stockholders of record on Wednesday, May 18th will be paid a dividend of 0.3346 per share by the technology company on Wednesday, June 8th. This represents a dividend yield of 7.62%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Tuesday, May 17th.
Shares of PCCW stock opened at $5.71 on Friday. The business’s 50-day moving average price is $5.69 and its 200-day moving average price is $5.37. PCCW has a 12 month low of $4.84 and a 12 month high of $5.93.
PCCW Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on PCCW (PCCWY)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for PCCW Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PCCW and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.