Shares of PLG opened at $1.35 on Thursday. Platinum Group Metals has a one year low of $1.21 and a one year high of $4.72. The stock has a market capitalization of $133.20 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -8.44 and a beta of 1.78.
Platinum Group Metals Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Platinum Group Metals (PLG)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
- Carvana Insiders Buy Shares But Maybe You Shouldn’t
Receive News & Ratings for Platinum Group Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Platinum Group Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.