PureTech Health plc (OTCMKTS:PTCHF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant increase in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 3,200 shares, an increase of 77.8% from the April 15th total of 1,800 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 13,600 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.2 days.
OTCMKTS:PTCHF opened at $2.19 on Friday. PureTech Health has a twelve month low of $1.97 and a twelve month high of $5.82. The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of $2.51 and a 200-day simple moving average of $3.41.
PureTech Health Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on PureTech Health (PTCHF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
- Carvana Insiders Buy Shares But Maybe You Shouldn’t
Receive News & Ratings for PureTech Health Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PureTech Health and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.