QC Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS:QCCO – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant decline in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 1,000 shares, a decline of 37.5% from the April 15th total of 1,600 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 10,800 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.1 days.
Shares of QCCO opened at $0.45 on Friday. QC has a 1-year low of $0.25 and a 1-year high of $0.95. The company’s fifty day moving average price is $0.51 and its 200-day moving average price is $0.64.
About QC (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on QC (QCCO)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for QC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for QC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.