Separately, Canaccord Genuity Group dropped their price target on shares of Pollard Banknote from C$30.00 to C$22.00 and set a hold rating for the company in a research report on Thursday.
PBKOF stock traded up $0.76 on Friday, hitting $16.31. 310 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 5,265. Pollard Banknote has a twelve month low of $15.55 and a twelve month high of $51.09. The business’s fifty day moving average is $18.81 and its two-hundred day moving average is $26.37.
Pollard Banknote Limited, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures and sells a range of gaming products and services for the lottery and charitable gaming industries worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Lotteries and Charitable Gaming, and eGaming Systems. It designs, manufactures, and distributes instant tickets, as well as offers related services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pollard Banknote (PBKOF)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Pollard Banknote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pollard Banknote and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.