Canadian Palladium Resources Inc. (OTCMKTS:DCNNF – Get Rating) was the target of a large increase in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 46,400 shares, an increase of 79.8% from the April 15th total of 25,800 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 696,800 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.1 days.
OTCMKTS DCNNF opened at 0.07 on Friday. The company has a fifty day simple moving average of 0.07 and a 200 day simple moving average of 0.06. Canadian Palladium Resources has a 12-month low of 0.04 and a 12-month high of 0.15.
Canadian Palladium Resources Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Canadian Palladium Resources (DCNNF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
- Carvana Insiders Buy Shares But Maybe You Shouldn’t
Receive News & Ratings for Canadian Palladium Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Canadian Palladium Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.